Geo-Alliance is a friendly team of high-qualified remote sensing specialists. The company provides the following services:
- Distribution of optical and SAR data from the world leading remote sensing satellites;
- Full spectrum of the imagery processing (orthorectification, DEM, 3D modelling, spatial analysis, Interferometric measurements and other);
- PCI Geomatics (Gematica 2012, GXL) software distribution and solutions for aero photo and satellite data processing;
- GAMMA interferometric SAR processing software and solutions;
- Comprehensive Bentley software GEO solutions: GIS, cadastre, mapping, planning, modelling, documentation by means of MicroStation technology, consolidation of users and information within design groups on the bases of CAD ProjectWise and ets.;
- Distribution of stereo monitors IcReflex;
- Organization of specialized training courses which adapted to customer's requirements eg: photogrammetric works, SAR processing, ship and oil spill detection service, integration, processing and storage of geospatial data in enterprise database.